The Surrey Cricket Foundation, along with the support of our fantastic Sponsors of disability cricket, First State Investments, aim to make cricket accessible to all within Surrey and South London. We feel that everyone has the right to play and learn the game of cricket in a safe and enjoyable environment.
The SCF offers a variety of provision to develop disability cricket in Surrey and South London;
- Increasing and up-skilling the volunteer workforce.
- Offers a wide-ranging cricket club network for disabled participants.
- Offering a comprehensive school coaching programme.
- Offering a variety of school competition opportunities.
- Working in partnership with local charities and disability providers
- Hosting and supporting community events.
- Offering a performance programme and county squads, that play competitive cricket, for Learning, Physical, Deaf and Visually impaired cricketers.
The SCF have created this section to explain how you can get involved in disability cricket in the county. If you are interested or have further questions about disability cricket, please feel free contact the SCF at firstname.lastname@example.org