Easy Cricket is a concept which is all about getting people involved in informal games of cricket in a fun, engaging way. It is an inclusive game that can be played with minimal equipment, with mixed abilities and across genders.
Playing cricket contributes to a healthy, active lifestyle, as well as providing a chance for everybody involved to socialise as part of a team and enjoy the chance to play with and against, colleagues and friends, new and old.
Using easy formats of the game we want to support and encourage you to take the game to new adults and new places that may not have discovered the joys of hitting ‘a six’, taking a diving catch or ‘clean bowling’ someone.
It might be during a lunch break at work or after work. It could be in between lectures at University, or in the park with friends on a weekend, or for parents who are watching their kids play or train at a cricket club.
Cricket has to be:
- Easy to understand, set up and play
- Inclusive for all abilities
- Adaptable to meet the needs of the group (the rules need to be adapted according to the group, space and time available)
- Able to be played anywhere
- Can be played during any length of time
- Played by any number of players
For more information please contact Chevy Green at email@example.com or 07738 808919.